Voice Intuitive audio and translation service provides an easy accessibility tool for your websites
Translation and audio service makes information available for all, globally
Voice Intuitive provides an application with text-to-speech and translation service on its user interface. This technology makes reading and listening to text content on a website effortless and easy no matter of the background of the user. The user can choose the preferred language for translation and either read the translated content or listen to it as audio.
The integration of translation services brings additional benefits to different end-users at websites:
- Enhances global user experience: By offering content in multiple languages, websites can cater to a global audience. Users can navigate and understand the website in their preferred language, which enhances user satisfaction and engagement.
- Facilitates international business: Businesses can communicate effectively with customers, suppliers, and partners around the world. Translated content can help overcome language barriers, making business transactions smoother and more efficient.
- Promotes understanding: Websites providing translation services can promote understanding and exchange between different cultures. They can help users learn about and appreciate the customs, traditions, and viewpoints of people from different parts of the world.
- Provides learning opportunities: Language learners can benefit from translated content. By reading text and listening to speech in the language they are learning, they can improve their language skills.
Whereas consumption content in audio is growing its popularity, many of us understand spoken information better than text. Text-to-speech technology also provides multiple benefits:
- Gives a better user experience. According to experts, online contents in audio form are soon rather a rule than an exception and more people will be able to enjoy content while on the go.
- Improves customer experience. By adding more ways to consume digital content, you improve user experience on your website. And when website visitors stay longer on your website, your search engine results get better.
- Improves accessibility. One of the biggest benefits of TTS will be improving accessibility to your blog or website, giving your readers the option of reading or listening to your content, which can increase your reader engagement and therefore your ranking. When you embed a TTS option to your website or blog, you’ll automatically improve your reader accessibility, which can also help you grow your subscribers.
- Makes learning easier. Using TTS can help those who learn easier by listening, are visually impaired, or have dyslexia, ADHD, autism, or any other condition that makes reading text on screen problematic.
- Helps learning a new language. TTS software can be used by people in the process of learning a new language because it can show them how words are spelled as they are read out, which can make retaining the material much easier and more enjoyable.
- Helps when busy. TTS software is also helpful where multitasking is needed and the user can listen while their attention is directed in engaging in a physical activity like driving or walking, where reading text would be impractical.
- It’s practical. Reading small print on a screen takes an extra effort, not just for elderly and those with learning disabilities but all of us. By listening instead of reading, comprehension becomes easy.”
Through these comprehensive services, Voice Intuitive strives to make the digital world more accessible and enjoyable for everyone, regardless of their language or physical abilities.